14th May 2012, 09:15 PM
Akash srivastav lucknow

Last date to fill the form of BCA in Lucknow University an Allahabad University?

sir plz give me form and last date to form fill of bca from lucknow university and allahabad unversity on my email id - [email protected]. plzzzzzzzz sir its urgent

20th May 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to fill the form of BCA in Lucknow University an Allahabad University?

when is the last date of BCA for form in L.U. 2012
1st June 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to fill the form of BCA in Lucknow University an Allahabad University?

Sir plz tell me the last date to fill the form for BCA
1st June 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me the last date to fill the form for BCA
9th June 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

last date to fill the form of b.a. In LU
5th July 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me the last date of pgat entrance forum
8th July 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date of BCA for form in lucknow university 2012
Plz inform Email id : [email protected]
5th December 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

when will i get form for BCA 2013
3rd April 2013, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz bta dijiye ki lucknow university ke b.c.a ke form kb tk ayenge
aur kb tk uski last date h aur form fee kya h sir plz tell.....
17th April 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me last date of bca form of allahabad university on my e-mail id [email protected]
26th April 2013, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

last date to fill the form of BCA admition in lko university
21st May 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

plzz tell me the last date of BCA form in lu.
7th April 2014, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

sir, plz tell me last date to fill the form of BCA in Lucknow University and Allahabad University 2014?
18th September 2016, 11:13 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

University Of Lucknow or Lucknow University is a government owned Indian research university based in Lucknow. LU's old campus is located at Badshah Nagar, University Road area of the city with a new campus at Jankipuram.

The University of Allahabad, informally known as Allahabad University, is a public central university located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. Established on 23 September 1887, it is the fourth oldest University in India.

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications. B.C.A. or Bachelor of Computer Applications is an undergraduate Information Technology course. The duration of this course is three years.

For Bachelor of Computer Applications course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of Computer Applications course is 45% and also candidate must have study Mathematics subject in their 12th class.

As per my knowledge, the tentative last date to fill the form of BCA in Lucknow University an Allahabad University is second week of April i.e 10 April 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?