1st March 2020, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of the Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2020?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the syllabus of Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination for admission in Diploma Engineering courses of 2020? I am going to apply for this entrance test for my Diploma admission. Please tell me about the syllabus asap.

4th March 2020, 07:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of the Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2020?

The syllabus of the Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2020:-

The Bihar polytechnic syllabus 2020 will be adorned as per subject containing various topics and chapters namely physics, chemistry, mathematics, general science, numerical ability, Hindi, English and general knowledge.
The syllabus will be on the level of the 10th standard, so there will be a higher prospect of acquiring a better understanding.
However, the question would be asked from the 10th standard of the Bihar School Board. The questions will be asked from the subject of physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology for general science, numerical ability, Hindi, English and general knowledge.
4th March 2020, 08:32 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of the Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2020?

The syllabus of Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2020;-

The syllabus for Bihar polytechnic examination will be based on the curriculum prescribed for class 10th.
Candidates can prepare for the exam as per the syllabus taught in their matriculation.
The syllabus of DCECE examination consists of the subjects such as - physics, chemistry, mathematics, English, general science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?