1st March 2020, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2020?

Hello everyone, can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination for admission in Diploma Engineering courses? I want to apply for this entrance test but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me immediately.

4th March 2020, 08:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2020?

Eligibility to appear in Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2020:-

Nationality:-
Indian national citizen will be eligible to apply. Permanent resident of Bihar State candidates will be also eligible.

Appearing:-
Candidates who will be appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible.

Qualification:-
Candidates will have to qualify High School from a recognised board or university .

Percentage:-
Candidates must score minimum 35% marks in qualifying examination.

Age limit:-
There is no minimum and maximum age limit to apply for this exam.
4th March 2020, 08:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2020?

Eligibility to appear in Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2020:-
Nationality:-
The candidates must be Indian citizens only.
The candidate must be permanent residents of Bihar State.

Qualifying exam:-
Passed 10th or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 35% qualifying marks.

Age limit:-
There is no age limit to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?