26th February 2020, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2020?

Hi Sir, I am searching for the syllabus of Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination. Actually, I will appear this entrance examination for securing Polytechnic Diploma admission. Kindly let me know the syllabus for this year’s examination.

1st March 2020, 08:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2020?

The syllabus of Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2020:-

Jharkhand polytechnic 2020 syllabus can be checked on the website through online mode. The syllabus will be available for the subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics. The syllabus must be checked briefly and preparation must be done based on the topic present in the syllabus.
2nd March 2020, 08:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2020?

The syllabus of Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2020:-

Jharkhand polytechnic 2020 syllabus can be checked on the website through online mode.
The syllabus will be available for the subjects: physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Syllabus must be checked briefly and preparation must be done based on the topics present in the syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?