26th February 2020, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2020?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am searching for the syllabus of Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination. I am going to start preparation for this entrance examination. Can any of you kindly let me know about the syllabus of this entrance examination?

1st March 2020, 07:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2020?

The syllabus of Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2020:-
Candidates must understand the syllabus of APJEE 2020 in order to make a perfect strategy for the preparation of exam. Understanding APJEE 2020 syllabus will help the candidates in taking up the right topics of preparation. The syllabus of APJEE 2020 will be based on the CBSE syllabus prescribed for class 9th and 10th.
Thus, must keep the syllabus of class 9th and 10th while preparing for the exam.
1st March 2020, 10:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2020?

You can check the Syllabus of AP JEE 2020-

Mathematics-

Number system, algebra, co-ordinate geometry, geometry, mensuration, statistics and probability, quadrilaterals area, circles, Constructions

Science-

Matter and its nature and behaviour, Organisation in the living world, motion, force and work are environment, food, food production, chemical substances, world of living, natural phenomena, effects of current, natural resources
2nd March 2020, 08:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

The syllabus of Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2020:-

Candidates appearing for APJEE must note that he / she must revise the class 9th and 10th Syllabus of CBSE to secure better marks in the entrance exam. All the questions in the exam will be based on mathematics and science syllabus of CBSE class 10th and 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?