17th February 2020, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of the Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the syllabus of Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test for admission in Diploma Engineering courses of 2020? I am going to apply for this entrance test for my Diploma admission. Please tell me about the syllabus asap.

19th February 2020, 01:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of the Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020?

TS Polycet syllabus will be based on class 9th and 10th subjects.

Mathematics- Real number, number system, polynomial, algebra, progressions, quadratic equation, Linear Equations, co-ordinate geometry, surface areas and volumes, trigonometry, mensuration, Probability and Statistics, mathematical modelling.

Physics-
Structure of atom, chemical bonding, hate, Carbon and its compounds, classification of elements, magnetic effects of electric current, chemical equations and reactions, acid bases and salt, reflections of light and plane surface, refraction of light at curved surface human eyes and colourful world, electricity, reflection of light etc.

Chemistry-
The state of matter, surface chemistry, polynomials, redox reactions, electrochemistry, nuclear chemistry, chemical and Ionic Equilibrium, phase equilibrium and Solutions, organic chemistry and stereochemistry, chemical kinetics, aromatic structure etc.
19th February 2020, 03:26 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of the Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020?

Syllabus of Telangana state Polytechnic Entrance Test 2020 can be downloaded through attached file-

For more information you can visit this website:
https://tspolycet.nic.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf tssy12.pdf(47.0 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?