6th September 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

When Tamil Nadu Diploma Nursing Counselling will be started?

Sir,
I would like to know when my Diploma Nursing counselling is going to start in Tamil Nadu? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. When Tamil Nadu Diploma Nursing Counselling will be started? -- [New]
  2. When the counselling for Nursing Diploma course will be held in Tamil Nadu?
  3. When the counselling of Tamil Nadu Diploma in Agriculture will be started?
  4. Date of 2nd Counselling for B.Sc. Nursing course in Tamil Nadu?
  5. When the counselling of Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Nursing will be started?
  6. Tamilnadu board diploma nursing counseling date?
  7. Tamilnadu board diploma nursing counseling? What is the date?
  8. Whether pursuing B.Sc(Nursing) from IGNOU is accepted by Tamil Nadu Nursing Board and Council for a Staff Nurse?
  9. Cutoff marks required in Tamil Nadu Nursing Diploma entrance exam to get admission?
  10. Date of start of Diploma Nursing Counseling? Date of the counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  12. What is the date of Tamil Nadu TANCET counselling results for MBA?
  13. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  14. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  15. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  16. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  17. When will be the counselling for BAMS in Tamil Nadu? Cut off marks and best colleges in Tamil Nadu? Where to get application for these colleges?
  18. When will be the starting of Counselling for Diploma in Nursing?
13th November 2015, 01:31 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Tamil Nadu Diploma Nursing Counselling will be started?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I would like to know when my Diploma Nursing counselling is going to start in Tamil Nadu? Please let me know as soon as possible.

The Diploma in nursing counselling in Tamilnadu was held on 31-08-2015, 01-09-2015 & 02-09-2015.

You can check the details in the www.tnhealth.org or www.tn.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?