20th February 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Whether Diploma in Production Technology has bright future or not?

Sir,

I am completing diploma in production technology. So i want to know about the job aspects for me. Kindly tell me whether this course has bright future or not?

send answer on my email id [email protected]

21st February 2016, 08:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Diploma in Production Technology has bright future or not?

Actually it matters on the basis of your interest and skill you have in your diploma course that is diploma in production Technology.
After completion of your diploma in Production Technology you can apply for this post:

Production Engineer
Salary 8000 to 10000 and after experience salary increases.
After completion of diploma you can go for Lateral Entry Entrance Exam to get admission in 2nd year of engineering course.
21st February 2016, 11:12 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether Diploma in Production Technology has bright future or not?

Production Technology is a sector which is in focus from the Central to the State Governments.
Production is a key issue today in India so Production Engineering is also in demand.
You need to complete your course with good marks and good Domain Knowledge and you will be almost ensured of a job.
Producing companies of all kinds need a Production Engineer so you will not have a problem in getting a job and all you need to do is concentrate on the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?