11th November 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Future scope after Diploma in Production engineering?

sir, i am a student of diploma engineering in production department in G.B pant institute of technology in delhi. sir i want to ask you that what is the scope for me in future and also i want to do job abroad in good country with high paid salary so what should i do for that.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and future in Production Engineering? What is the average package provided?
  2. How much is the salary after completing industrial and production engineering? Is there any scope in future?
  3. Information about production engineering? What is the future scope in this field?
  4. What is production engineering? What is the scope in future?
  5. How to do AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical? What is the scope of AMIE in production, project engineering?
  6. Which is better between diploma production engineering and electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  7. Do we have good scope in future if we do any diploma course?
  8. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
  9. Scope of Diploma in Poultry Production in India and Abroad?
  10. Any creative course for me after 12th commerce?
  11. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  12. Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of Production Engineering?
  13. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. What is production engineering? What is the scope of this?
  16. What is the scope for production engineering after 1 year of experience and with full time MBA Marketing?
  17. How to join Marine Engineering after studying diploma in production engineering
  18. Shall I join Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? Future scope for this course?
30th November 2015, 10:10 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Future scope after Diploma in Production engineering?

Production Engineering is one of the rarest department in the field of Engineering. It is good to see students have taken this course and this will definitely have good scope in the future.
You have good opportunities in India itself. When you come to final year, you are eligible to write GATE exam. Gate exam is the toughest technical exam in India.
If you crack this exam you will be called for many PSU's to attend the interview. Salary package will be varying from 7-12 lacs p.a
You can also try for M.Tech in the field of yours in some great reputed institutes like IIT's NIT's..
19th September 2016, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing diploma of production engg.
This is my last year.
What should i do after completing my diploma?
& sorry sir I am not able to crack NIT's or IIT's exams
19th September 2016, 06:30 AM
Sameerthapar123

You will first have to think about your graduation and only after that if you still have the same amount of interest in the field, you can go on to do M.Tech or MBA.
As far as your graduation is concerned, diploma students on the basis of merit get admission in various engineering colleges directly in the second year.
For this most colleges especially government colleges have laid down a rule that any diploma student with anything less than a distinction cannot get into an engineering college.
So keep your aim at getting a B.Tech/BE degree first and then based on your interest you can choose what is to be done for your post graduation.
23rd November 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i go into another engineering field like mechanical or electrical after diploma in production engineering
26th April 2017, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I Am Student Of Diploma In Civil 1st year (BTER)
Sir I Ask You After Diploma I Want To Go Abroad And Do A Good Job
So This Is Possible
Yes
Or
No
29th May 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available after diploma in production engineering for degree??
25th June 2018, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to do graduation in production engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering if i get college like college of engineering pune?
10th August 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

What should do after diploma in production engineering for a great future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?