14th October 2020, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Whether Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology offers placement facility for Diploma in Polymer Technology students?

Hi everyone, can any of you kindly tell me if I do Diploma in Polymer Technology course from Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology then this institute will provide the placement facility to me? I am planning to do this course from this institute. So, I want to know about the placement facility.

16th October 2020, 07:45 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Whether Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology offers placement facility for Diploma in Polymer Technology students?

Yes , Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology offers placement facility for Diploma in Polymer Technology students.

Most of the students get placed from this college, and IT companies recruit students from here. The average salary offered generally ranges from Rs. 10,000 to 12,000 per month.

If you are a fresher, then you might not get a very important role in the job sector. Around 50% to 60% of the students get internships in companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?