27th June 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Polytechnic or B.Tech programme after completing 2 years ITI course?

Hello
I am doing iti now after 2 years
when I completing iti can
I join polytechnic or b.tech????
please guide me thanks

8th November 2014, 09:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Polytechnic or B.Tech programme after completing 2 years ITI course?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Polytechnic course after completion of ITI course. But, you are not eligible to pursue B.Tech course after completion of ITI course. To be eligible to pursue B.Tech course, you must have to complete 3 years Diploma course from a recognised board and after completion of Diploma course, you need to appear for Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). Based on your entrance examination rank, you can get admission in second year of 4 years B.Tech course.
16th October 2020, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Polytechnic or B.Tech programme after completing 2 years ITI course?

I am 36 years old. I completed ITI Refrigeration & Air conditioning course. Can i join diploma through corres?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?