7th July 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for Delhi polytechnic after completing ITI in November?

I am an ITI student from Delhi which is going to be complete in august 2017.could you please assist me what is the best option for me after ITI and one more question, am I eligible for Delhi polytechnic CET 2017 or not because I am appearing in ITI and my final result will be announced on November.

8th July 2017, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for Delhi polytechnic after completing ITI in November?

You need to have provisional certificate for completion of course, before the counselling to have any chance of admission. Hence, make sure you pass according to the counselling date.

They will not consider you, if you don't have the required documents on time.
9th July 2017, 07:10 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for Delhi polytechnic after completing ITI in November?

Yes you are very much eligible to appear for Delhi CET but you can apply for Delhi CET 2018 as the date for applying Delhi CET 2017 has passed.
A candidate who is appearing or have passed senior secondary examination or its equivalent examination with 45% aggregate marks in PCM from a recognized board is eligible for Delhi CET.
Also you can take lateral entry admission to direct 2nd year of 3 years polytechnic course.
17th May 2022, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Will i be eligiible after copa 1 year course for Delhi polytechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?