1st July 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course?

I have one backlog in diploma if I complete it by next year, do I have any star mark on my diploma certificate please tell me sir. Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course? I require the answer soon to plan accordingly!

1st July 2015, 11:33 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course?

Its not a big issue. If you clear this backlog then you will not face any problem in future. Also you will not get any star mark in your certificate. You can give re-appear exam in the next semester's. Subject of odd semester is re-appeared in next odd semester while even subject is given in even semester.

Suppose if you have backlog in 1st semester then you are allowed to give re-appear exam in 3rd & 5th semester similarly if you have back in 2nd semester then you are allowed to give re-appear in 2nd & 6th semester.
1st July 2015, 12:05 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course?

Yes, there are lots of problems if you have to face with even a single backlog in your diploma course.

On the basis of your diploma you can apply for admission in bachelor degree but if you have any backlog then you can n't apply for the admission in any of college because this is not desired in the bachelor degree.

So my suggestion to you is that you should concentrate on your backlog and clear it first of all so that all related problems can be eliminated.

Also you have to face problem at the interview time. Almost companies will not allowed to you for the interview with any backlog in your diploma course.

So finally my suggestion to you is that you should take tuition on your week subject and try to clear it as soon as possible.
1st July 2015, 12:43 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, having one backlog is not a big problem and it wont effect your career opportunities. And we cannot say whether there will be star mark on diploma certificate or not, because some universities will give star mark on certificates, whereas some universities will specify as failed on certificate and after passing that particular failed subject, they will use a new certificate, which specifies as passed and it won't have any star mark
22nd January 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I was studying in Diploma Mechanical. I have not given all exams of 1st semester and not attend all lectures due to time took me abroad but not good in abroad I returning back in February 2016 , so plz tell me that its possible to go in semester 3rd without 1st and 2nd semester ? OR I give semester 2nd exam without 1st semester ? And if I will start my college again in next year then I will face the problem in future in all ways, due to 1 year late study.
30th March 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I have secured very low marks in 1 subject in ba 3 rd year..will I get my result?? Or Will I have to appear for that subject again??
7th April 2017, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

My hall ticket of 2nd semester mainxam was kept on hold due to not not attending remedial classes so can i get 3rd semester and clear my 2nd semester papers on 4th semester. Principal said since my registration is done i will br promoted?? Is is possible
5th June 2017, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I'm a Diploma CS student.. I'm waiting for my results.. I have backlog of Maths.. will it affect me in any way.. for BE..?
9th September 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I have 1 st sem backlog in diploma course but i done my 6th sem completly .now i am doing job but i want to go abrod for job is there any problem??
19th November 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had a backlog in 3rd semester, but because of my personal reasons I can't clear it and I had cleared my 6th and remaining semester except 3rd can I complete it now after 2 years.
22nd January 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my polytechnic in 2010 batch with a backlog can I complete my backlog now.
23rd February 2019, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have 4 backlogs in my diploma so now i have completed them after 2 years gap so, will i get a star mark in my marks memo kindly give me a solution as soon as possible
25th February 2019, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I am C09 Batch 2013-2016 batch, i have only one 1 back log subject in 3rd Semester. When i am trying to pay online fee for April/May 2019 Diploma exams, it says pin not exists when i try with different hall tickets they have more than 2 subjects they are getting details to pay. I am very much worried why i am not getting my details to pay fee. Please answer me as soon as possible.
20th November 2019, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, if a person had a back log in 1subject in diploma final year and he's batch was C09 is it possible to skip that subject as like in an engineering.
13th July 2022, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Will i face problem with 2 diploma marksheet with special back if i fill the ssc je form.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?