14th July 2022, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Which would be the easiest Diploma for a Back Pain Patient?

I have discontinued my plus two due my bad health problem, still i havve completed 11th, so how can I apply for diploma which course easy to me. I am a back pain patient

14th July 2022, 11:34 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which would be the easiest Diploma for a Back Pain Patient?

After completion of 11th standard, you are eligible to apply for the admission in diploma course. You can apply for the admission in diploma based on 10th qualification.

As you are suffering from back pain, so you shall avoid sitting jobs career. SO, you shall skip diploma in computer science because in this stream the candidate has to work a lot on the computer.

You can apply for diploma in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation or any other field in which you are interested to make your career.
15th July 2022, 02:12 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Nothing is an easy or hardest course in diploma, but if a course increases your interest, it will be simpler for you because you will be more motivated to learn about it. So, you should keep patience and try to grow your interest to learn new things.
15th July 2022, 03:55 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Nothing in Polytechnic is the easiest or most difficult course. If you are interested in buildings and structures then civil engineering will be easy for you. If you are interested in working with electronic gadgets then electronic and telecommunication engineering will be easy for you.
15th July 2022, 04:28 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Nothing in the diploma course is easy or difficult, but if a course piques your interest, it will be less difficult for you.
Because you will be more eager to learn about it. You should therefore show patience and try to enhance your desire to study new things.
15th July 2022, 04:37 PM
Msdhoni02

You can pursue a diploma in given subjects:

Management and Accounting.

Coding and Development.

Graphic Designing, Animation and VFX.

Fashion Designing.
20th August 2022, 10:00 AM
Nurtureify

Hello friend
You can pursue for the Digital marketing diploma because it is a sitting job and nothing to give a field work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?