18th February 2019, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this fellowship program. I have searched alot but unable to get the information. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

23rd February 2019, 08:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela?

There is no age limit decided by NIT Rourkela to apply for Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela. Just make sure you have to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility to apply for Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela.

You must have a Master's degree in Engineering with a minimum of CGPA of 6.5/10

You must have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science with a minimum of CGPA of 8.0/10.

You must have 95 percentile in JRF or higher in GATE score.
Or
You must have a Master's degree in Medicine/Dental/Veterinary/Pharmacy with a minimum CGPA of 8.0/10 with GATE.
Or
You must have a Master's degree in science or allied areas with the below mentioned criteria:
Minimum CGPA of 8.0/10,
1st division in Bachelor's degree and JRF/95 percentile or higher GATE score.

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th February 2019 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?