18th February 2019, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered under Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela?

Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela. I would like to know about that how much stipend I will get if I apply in this fellowship program? I don’t know what stipend is offered. Please tell me about this.

23rd February 2019, 09:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered under Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela?

Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2019 invites applications for two JRF and SRF posts in the Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering at the National Institute of Technology, Rourkela every year. Selected JRF and SRF candidates for the research work at NIT are awarded fellowship amount in the following manner:

JRF: INR 25,000 per month (for 36 months)

SRF: INR 28,000 per month (for 36 months)

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th February 2019 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?