9th September 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for James Roach Fellowship Osmania University 2019?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in James Roach Fellowship Osmania University 2019. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this fellowship program. I have searched alot but unable to get the information. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

13th September 2019, 12:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for James Roach Fellowship Osmania University 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in James Roach Fellowship Osmania University 2019. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this fellowship program. I have searched alot but unable to get the information. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

There is no age limit mentioned for the eligibility to apply for the James Roach Fellowship, Osmania University.

Those students who have enrolled in a PhD course of any recognized Indian University are eligible to apply for the James Roach Fellowship, Osmania University. Students should have consistently good academic records are eligible to apply for the James Roach Fellowship, Osmania University.
13th September 2019, 07:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for James Roach Fellowship Osmania University 2019?

There is no age limit mentioned for the fellowship. You just need to fulfill the following criteria.

- Should be enrolled in a PhD course of any recognized Indian university.

- Should have a consistently good academic record.

- Should have as optional (honors) the subject / area of the proposed research.
14th September 2019, 01:36 PM
IphoneX

No Age limit to apply for James Roach Fellowship Osmania University .

Aspirants should enrolled in Ph.d Degree.

Aspirants should have a consistently good academic record.

Aspirants should have as optional (honors) the subject or area of the proposed research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?