10th September 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for an education loan in State Bank of India for an MBBS aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an education loan in State Bank of India. I want to study MBBS. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements for applying for the same.

14th September 2019, 01:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an education loan in State Bank of India for an MBBS aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an education loan in State Bank of India. I want to study MBBS. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements for applying for the same.

Students can apply online for getting an education loan from the State Bank of India to study MBBS course. Candidates should have obtained admission to the MBBS course through NEET examination can apply for getting an education loan from the State Bank of India. There is no margin for up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India. They have to provide the necessary documents (self attested) and security for availing an education loan from State Bank of India. Students can contact the State Bank of India branch in person for more details or can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?