4th August 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2019. But I don’t know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme. Can you please let me know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme?

10th August 2019, 09:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2019?

There is no age limit mentioned for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna and it is more related to those who are currently studying and willing to study higher. The fellowship is only meant for higher studies and those take admission in graduation will be eligible for it if they fulfil the criteria.

Hence, you should be either in class 11th, 12th or first year degree to apply for KVPY 2019. Just make sure you are having good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?