13th August 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana examination?

I am currently pursuing my 1st year of Diploma course. Am I eligible to write the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) examination? If not, then who all are eligible to write this KVPY examination?

7th March 2023, 04:45 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana examination?

Eligibility criteria

Only Indian citizen can apply for scholarship

Those who have studied class XI (science) can apply.

Candidates have to score atleast 75% marks in aggregate in science and maths subject in class X

Minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in science and maths in class XII is required.

Selected students Fellowship will be activated only when they join UG program in Basic science.

During the interim period of 1 year , students will be invited to National science camp and their travel and other related expenses will be sponsored by KVPY.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?