30th July 2019, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Scholarship Scheme for BC and EBC Students?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Scholarship Scheme for BC and EBC Students. But I don’t know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme. Can you please let me know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme?

2nd August 2019, 01:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Scholarship Scheme for BC and EBC Students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Scholarship Scheme for BC and EBC Students. But I don’t know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme. Can you please let me know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme?

The maximum age limit to apply for the NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Financial Assistance for BC students for pursuing higher studies in Post Graduation courses in foreign universities is 35 years as on 1st July of the year of advertisement. NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Financial Assistance is offered to 1000 BC students for pursuing higher studies (post graduation and PhD) in abroad universities. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?