30th July 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Scholarship Scheme for BC and EBC Students?

Hi friends, I am going to apply in NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Scholarship Scheme for BC and EBC Students. But I don’t know that what benefits I will get if I apply in this scholarship program. Kindly let me know about the benefits of applying in this scholarship program. Thank you!

2nd August 2019, 01:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Scholarship Scheme for BC and EBC Students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am going to apply in NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Scholarship Scheme for BC and EBC Students. But I don’t know that what benefits I will get if I apply in this scholarship program. Kindly let me know about the benefits of applying in this scholarship program. Thank you!

Selected students can get Rs 10 lakh as a financial assistance towards fees and living expenses in two installments (5 lakh each) through NTR Videsh Vidyadharana Financial Assistance for BC students for pursuing higher studies in Post Graduation courses in foreign universities. Interested students can apply online through Click Here for the NTR Videsh Vidyadharana Financial Assistance for BC students for pursuing higher studies in Post Graduation courses in foreign universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?