24th February 2019, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019?

Hello everyone, I have heard about The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019. I want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the age limit to apply for this scholarship. Can you let me know about the age limit to apply?

10th March 2019, 12:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard about The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019. I want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the age limit to apply for this scholarship. Can you let me know about the age limit to apply?

The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme is eligible to dependent wards of ESM i.e. male ward up to 25 years of age at the time of admission in the said course and female ward till she gets married.
No age limit for widow candidates.
If the date of birth of student is different in 10th certificate and discharge book of ESM, the variation of 366 days will be considered as minor variation and thus case to be recommended.
11th March 2019, 08:58 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No specific age criteria is required to apply for The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme. Candidates who are dependent-wards or widows of ex-servicemen or ex-coast guard personnel who have secured admission to technical or professional course and those who have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in the last qualifying examination are eligible to apply for The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme.
11th March 2019, 12:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019:

Minimum Age - 18 years

Maximum Age - 25 years

Candidates who take admission in the 2019 academic session in technical or professional degree programs in BE/ B.Tech/BDS/MBBS/B.Ed/BBA/BCA/B.Pharma etc. from any recognized institute/university are eligible to apply for that scholarship. Master's degree courses except MBA, MCA and distance learning courses are not eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?