24th February 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019?

Hi friends, I am interested to apply in The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019? Kindly let me know immediately.

11th March 2019, 07:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019?

Eligibility to apply for The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019 is mentioned below:-

—> Dependent wards or widows of Ex-servicemen or ex-coast guard personnel who have secured admission to technical or professional course are eligible to apply.

—> You should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in the last qualifying examination.
11th March 2019, 11:07 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019?

Eligibility to apply for The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019:

Students must have taken admission in technical or professional course like, BE, B.Tech, BDS, MBBS, B Ed, BBA, BCA, B Pharma etc. from a recognized institute.
Students must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
Students should be dependent wards of ex-servicemen/ex-coast guard personnel and their widows (below officer rank only).
Master's degree courses excluding MBA, MCA and distance learning courses are not eligible for the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme.
11th March 2019, 12:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to apply in The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019? Kindly let me know immediately.

Eligibility to apply for The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019 is given below:

The dependent wards of Ex Servicemen / Ex Coast Guard personnel and their widows (below officer rank only) who are studying in higher technical and professional degree courses can apply for the PMSS.

Students should have secured at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination

Students who are studying in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?