30th May 2019, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna, Maharashtra?

I have heard that Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna, Maharashtra. So, I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the age limit asap. Thank you!

8th June 2019, 11:40 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna, Maharashtra?

There is no Age limit required for Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavruti yojna .

As this scholarship for different courses which include diploma,graduation post graduation .

So for every course there is no such age limit.

And coming to to eligibility criteria you must have completed graduation /post graduation from the recognized university with minimum 60% of marks.

There is Income criteria of family less than 2.5 lakh.
9th June 2019, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna, Maharashtra?

Those who have got admission in degree/diploma/postgraduate course are eligible to apply. Just make sure you have scored at least 60% marks in your previous exam.

As far as age is concerned you have to fulfill the age limit for the concerned course in which you have taken admission. Once you have got admission there is no issue while applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?