30th May 2019, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna, Maharashtra?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna, Maharashtra? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for quick reply. Thank you!

8th June 2019, 07:26 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna, Maharashtra?

Procedure to apply for Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavruti yojana,Maharstra :

>> First you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria.

>> Your family income should be less than 2.5 lakh.

>>You should be domicile of Maharastra.

>> You must have applied CAP.

>>Once you satisfied the above requirements then you can login official website.

>> And fill all your details with aadhaar number.

>>Then click on submit option.

Now you are done with submission of application.
9th June 2019, 08:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna, Maharashtra?

Process to Apply for Rajarshi Chhatrpati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavruti Yojna, Maharashtra

- You need to visit the official website https://mahadbt.gov.in/DBT/#/register and get yourself registered.

- You will need an Aadhar card to get registered.

- After authentication, you have to complete the process of application filling.

- Just fill the form and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?