26th September 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for applying scholarship if I have completed my intermediate course with 95% marks?

I have completed my intermediate in march with 95%.. May I eligible for any scholarship? Can you tell me what and where I can apply for the scholarship now? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  2. Can I get scholarship having 95% marks in intermediate?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  4. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  5. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  6. Can I get any scholarship after scoring 990 marks in intermediate
  7. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility for Merit Scholarship with 975 marks in Intermediate?
  9. Will I get a scholarship if I have completed intermediate exam with 970 marks?
  10. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  11. Is there any scholarship available for B.Sc microbiology students? Details of such scholarship?
  12. What are the scholarships am eligible for doing higher education after completion of intermediate with 88% marks?
  13. Is there any scholarship available for B.Sc microbiology students?
  14. Am i eligible to get admission in CA intermediate after completing B.Com with 48% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to get the scholarship if I have completed 10th with 85.4% marks?
  16. Can I apply for Central Sector Scheme Scholarship this year if completed Intermediate last year?
  17. Am I eligible for IPS exam if I have completed my B.Tech in Computer science with 58% and 85% in SSC and intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What to do after scoring 99 Marks in intermediate 2nd year? Date to apply for Sanskrit scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
26th September 2015, 09:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for applying scholarship if I have completed my intermediate course with 95% marks?

Yes, you are eligible for scholarship. You can get scholarship from MHRD for scoring such good marks. Apart from this you can be eligible for other scholarships too. But we cannot state them unless you mention the course which you will pursue next and your caste and net household income. This is because most of the scholarship's eligibility criteria depends on these clauses. You can comment below with the details and we will provide you a detailed description. Apart from this, MHRD scholarship detail is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MHRD Scholarship.pdf(4.62 MB, 24 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?