12th August 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get any scholarship if placed in 4th at International Yoga Competition being a B.Tech(ECE) final year student?

Hello,
I am Dhilipan from Cuddalore, studying B.Tech(ECE) final year in C.K. College Of Engineering. I won the 4th Prize in International Yoga Competition. May I know that I am eligible for any scholarship?

6th April 2023, 06:45 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Am I eligible to get any scholarship if placed in 4th at International Yoga Competition being a B.Tech(ECE) final year student?

Congratulations on your achievement in the International Yoga Competition. However, being placed 4th in a competition does not automatically make you eligible for a scholarship.

Scholarships are awarded based on various criteria such as academic performance, financial need, community service, and extracurricular activities. You can check with your college or university to see if they offer any scholarships for outstanding achievements in sports or extracurricular activities.

You can also look for external scholarships that are available for students pursuing a degree in your field of study or for students who have demonstrated excellence in a particular area. Several organizations and foundations offer scholarships for students who have excelled in sports or other extracurricular activities.

In summary, while your achievement in the International Yoga Competition is commendable, it does not automatically make you eligible for a scholarship. However, you can explore various scholarship opportunities and apply for those that match your qualifications and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?