25th September 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get an education loan to study BTech in Amity University Noida?

Hello Sir, I want to get an education loan for studying BTech course. I want to secure admission in Amity University Noida for this BTech course. Kindly let me know that am I eligible for getting an education loan? Please tell me asap.

28th September 2019, 06:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get an education loan to study BTech in Amity University Noida?

Amity University is a recognized university and if you have confirmed admission then surely you can apply for education loan at any nearest branch of any reputed bank. You must have a guarantor if you are applying for education loan.

You will need all the documents related to admission when you are applying for the loan. Hence, make sure you secure admission first and then apply for it. They can provide the loan only when you fulfil the criteria set by the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?