10th October 2018, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Financial institutes offering an Education Loan without interest rates to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amity University-Lucknow?

Hello friends, I have completed my 12th and preparing for various Engineering entrance exams. Now, I want to do BTech course in Aerospace Engineering. But I don't have enough money for studying this BTech course in Amity University-Lucknow. Can you tell me that which are the financial institutes providing Education Loan without interest?

16th October 2018, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Financial institutes offering an Education Loan without interest rates to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amity University-Lucknow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have completed my 12th and preparing for various Engineering entrance exams. Now, I want to do BTech course in Aerospace Engineering. But I don't have enough money for studying this BTech course in Amity University-Lucknow. Can you tell me that which are the financial institutes providing Education Loan without interest?

Sorry, there is no bank in India offer an education loan without interest rate to study BTech (Aerospace Engineering) in Amity University-Lucknow. Many nationalized and private banks offer education loan for students for higher studies. Banks charge interest for the education loan amount. It is not possible to get any loan without interest rate for studies. The student who got admission to study BTech (Aerospace Engineering) can apply for scholarships. The student has to contact the Amity University for scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?