23rd April 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting a scholarship after completion of 1st year MBBS with 75% marks?

I scored 75 percent in my first MBBS exams.am I eligible to get some scholarship money for my studies? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Who can provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

17th December 2017, 04:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting a scholarship after completion of 1st year MBBS with 75% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I scored 75 percent in my first MBBS exams.am I eligible to get some scholarship money for my studies? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Who can provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Yes, you are eligible for some scholarships after completion of the first year MBBS program. You can contact your college or university for a scholarship or can apply directly (online/offline). In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Many scholarships are offered for the second year of the MBBS program. Some of the scholarships available for MBBS second year students are given below;

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?