11th August 2017, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting scholarship to study MPC 1st year and belong to OC category?

Am I eligible for getting scholarship to study MPC 1st year and belong to OC category? What should be the steps I need to follow for this? Can you please give me the complete details which is needed soon as possible? Awaiting for the response. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for scholarship with 98.4% in MPC group? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get study scholarship if I have scored 957 marks in my intermediate and belong to OC category?
  3. Eligibility criteria for scholarship being a 1st year B.Tech and being an OBC category student?
  4. Is it possible to get the merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percentage from Government?
  5. Procedure to get scholarship for M.Sc(Biotechnology) 1st year student?
  6. Am I eligible to get study scholarship next after completion of 12th with 62.4% in PCM?
  7. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I belong to OC category and currently doing my dgree?
  8. How to get merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percent marks?
  9. Information about other scholarship schemes for general category PG students who have secured 1st position in their UG level?
  10. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  11. Can I attend IES 2016 being more than 30 years old? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percentage?
  13. How to get a scholarship after completing intermediate with 98% in MPC?
  14. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  15. Is it possible for me to get a study scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 85% marks and belong to General category in Haryana?
  16. How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship being a B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year SC student?
  17. Steps to apply for scholarship for M.Ed 1st year student of IGNOU, Mumbai?
  18. Am I eligible to get the Tata Foundation Scholarship after securing 73.16 percentage marks in 1st year MBBS?
18th August 2017, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting scholarship to study MPC 1st year and belong to OC category?

Yes, you can get Scholarship to study MPC first year being a OC Category candidate. To be eligible to apply for scholarship, you should have secured admission in MPC course through merit basis. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees (two lakh rupees in case of SC/ ST candidates) to be eligible to apply for scholarship. You can apply for scholarship through your respective state epass official website once, the applications are invited by your respective state government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?