15th March 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for scholarship if I passed 12th with 84% marks?

Sir / Mam,

I have passed my 12th with 84% marks this year. Now I am pursuing CA with correspondence b.com. So, I want to know that whether I am eligible for the scholarship or not ? Please answer me soon as possible.

29th May 2017, 02:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for scholarship if I passed 12th with 84% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir / Mam,

I have passed my 12th with 84% marks this year. Now I am pursuing CA with correspondence b.com. So, I want to know that whether I am eligible for the scholarship or not ? Please answer me soon as possible.

Yes, you are eligible for scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 84% marks. There are various scholarships available for higher studies. Most of the scholarships are offered to the students on the basis of marks scored and family income. For example, HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support is awarded to the students with less than Rs 3 Lakh per year of family income. You can apply for the scholarship either online or offline. The scholarship will cover the total annual College fee up to Rs 25,000 of the selected students. You can also apply for various other scholarships also. You can find the details on the website of the HDFC Bank Scholarship.
27th January 2020, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for scholarship if I passed 12th with 84% marks?

Can i eilgible for admission on akash institute ater passing 12th by 67%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?