27th December 2022, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take a educational loan for BSc in computer science?

28th December 2022, 10:53 AM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Am I eligible to take a educational loan for BSc in computer science?

Yes, you are eligible for educational loan.
Courses criteria for Educational Loans:

Students can avail loans for the following courses. Undergraduate degrees/diplomas and special courses. Postgraduate degrees/diplomas and special courses. PhDs and Doctoral Programmes.
28th December 2022, 02:22 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take a educational loan for BSc in computer science?

Yes ,many banks provide education loan for BSc Computer Science is:-

*Andhra Bank

*Allahabad Bank

*Bank of Baroda

*Bank of India.
28th December 2022, 05:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the bank education loan to study B.Sc in computer science. If any student wants to do his/ her higher studies but he/she cannot afford the money, then he can apply for the education loan from the banks to fullfill the dream of higher studies.
For applying the education loan in any bank he must be an citizen of India. The loan could very depending on the specific subject requirement.
29th December 2022, 01:58 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, any candidates who is pursuing graduation, Post-graduation including regular technical and professional Degree or Diploma courses conducted by colleges or universities approved by UGC, AICTE, IMC or Govt as Regular Degree or Diploma Courses conducted by autonomous institutions like IIT, IIM etc are eligible to apply for education loan with repayment period of up to 15 years after Course Period and 12 months of repayment holiday.
29th December 2022, 05:22 PM
Msdhoni02

1. You should be applying for the loan must be a resident of India.
2. He/she must have confirmed admission in recognised educational institutes in India or abroad.
3. The age of the candidate must fall within the bracket of 18 to 35 years during loan application.
29th December 2022, 06:35 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get a education loan for BSc In Computer Science.

The banks provide education loan for BSc In Computer Science is:-

*Bank of Baroda

*Axis Bank

*Allahabad Bank

*Andhra Bank.
29th December 2022, 09:41 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Candidates are eligible to take a education loan for BSc In Computer Science.

Education loan is given upto Rs 4 lacs.

Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra etc..these banks provide education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?