18th April 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the educational loan to continue my MCA course in Guru Ghasidas Central University? List of educational loan providing banks?

Can I be able to get eduction loan in order to continue my MCA in Guru ghasidas central university? Is this course AICTE approved & in the list of Loan providing banks? I need the information as soon as possible. So, kindly provide me the information soon as possible.

22nd April 2015, 12:00 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Is it possible for me to get the educational loan to continue my MCA course in Guru Ghasidas Central University? List of educational loan providing banks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I be able to get eduction loan in order to continue my MCA in Guru ghasidas central university? Is this course AICTE approved & in the list of Loan providing banks? I need the information as soon as possible. So, kindly provide me the information soon as possible.
Yes, sure you will be able to get the Education Loan in order to continue your MCA. Yes, MCA course is AICTE Affiliated. Even the College that you are studying in is also Affiliated. So, you need not to take any stress about the Affiliation of your college and the Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?