30th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Which bank can provide education loan to study in New Zealand? Scholarships available for Indian students in New Zealand?

I have completed graduation with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry stream and now I want to study M.Sc Geology. Which bank can provide me education loan to study in New Zealand? Scholarships available for Indian students in New Zealand?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank can grant an education loan to study Animal Research from New Zealand? What should I do for it?
  2. Fee structure to study Pilot course from New Zealand? Which bank is good for an education loan?
  3. Is it better to do MBBS from Newzealand and expenses for the same?
  4. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan to study degree course from New Zealand? Rate of interest, tenure, repayment period for it?
  5. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  6. Is MBA from New Zealand valuable in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fees required to do PhD in Volcanoes from New Zealand? Which bank can finance me education loan for it?
  8. What to do to study CA course in New Zealand?
  9. How to approach bank to avail an Education Loan of Rs. 11 Lacs to study B.E.(Architectural Engineering) in New Zealand?
  10. Which bank has hassle free & transparent process to apply for an education loan covering all Pre expenses, consultant fees, application, travelling and tuition fees to study Aviation course from New Zealand?
  11. Which are the entrance test to prepare for doing higher study 11th in New Zealand?
  12. Does University of Otago, New Zealand provides Architecture course? How to study this course from New Zealand?
  13. Whether Indian Bank offer Life Insurance coverage under its Education Loan scheme?
  14. Which scholarship can I get after scoring 80% marks?
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  16. Options through which I can apply to companies in New Zealand from India for part time job to fund education?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  18. Post graduation in Biotechnology in New Zealand? What are the opportunities available in New Zealand for Biotechnology holder?
5th May 2017, 10:34 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which bank can provide education loan to study in New Zealand? Scholarships available for Indian students in New Zealand?

You can get education loan to study abroad from any nationalized public bank. They have a flexible rate of interest and they will reimburse the processing charges. The maximum of Rs. 20 Lac can be taken as a loan from the bank and can repay the loan within 15 years. The candidate/borrower needs to show the proof of secured admission, educational documents, Id proof, residential proof, Parental income certificate, Parent should sign the co-applicant. There are scholarships available also and the list is here under:
Commonwealth scholarship.
Bayer Boost Environmental Scholarship Scheme.
R.H.T. Bates Postgraduate Scholarship.
New Zealand International Undergraduate Fees Scholarship.
Reserve Bank of New Zealand University Scholarship.
Bickerton - widdowson Trust memorial Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?