13th September 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?

Hello,
I have previously approached to SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda for an Education Loan amounting to Rs 8.5 Lacs. They have all refused to sanction the education loan, citing one excuse policy or another. I have received an Offer Letter for two years Diploma course from a Design institute, Design & Arts College, Christchurch, New Zealand. SBI, Itanagar branch, Arunachal Pradesh had promised 75% of the Loan. I or my parents cannot pay that amount. Now I wonder if there's any bank which will give me the loan. Kindly revert me!

30th November 2015, 12:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?

There is nothing to worry. You can approach other banks. However, make sure you comply with all the terms and conditions of the concerned bank to get the education loan sanctioned. The list of banks is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 16 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?