24th March 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank provides Education Loan with Low Interest Rate to study B.Tech?

Sir
I am doing Diploma in Civil Engineering.
This is my 1st year going on.
I am planning to study B.Tech but
I want to apply for education loan for B.Tech.
I would like to know about that Bank which take
low interest rate. Kindly tell me about that Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  2. Bank loan for further studies after BA (distance course)? Bank interest rate and procedure of loan?
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  4. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
  5. Is there any difference in interest rate charges to study MBA in India and in Abroad?
  6. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  7. Can I get Education loan for MSW course through distance education?
  8. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  9. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  10. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  11. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  12. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest?
  13. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  14. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  15. Bank Loan interest rate for M Pharma course in private college -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I do to pay the fees of the colleges that come under CAT and MAT?
  17. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
  18. Allahabad Bank did not waived off interest amount as per government announcement? What is the EMI of Initial Amount of 350000, with 11.75% interest rate?

1st April 2015, 04:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank provides Education Loan with Low Interest Rate to study B.Tech?

You should apply for education loan at government banks like SBI, SBH and Andhra bank, so, that you can get education loan with low interests. I suggest you to apply for education loan at any Andhra bank, because Andhra bank is providing education loans with very low interests, when compared to other government banks.

Andhra bank Education Loan Interest Rates:-
Upto Rs.4.00 Lacs - 11.00%
Above Rs.4.00 lacs - 12.75%

2nd April 2015, 05:20 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Which Bank provides Education Loan with Low Interest Rate to study B.Tech?

I am provide you list of the government banks provide the education loan at the low interest as below:

List of government banks provide the education loan at the low interest:

1. Indian bank
2. State bank of india
3. State bank of hyberbad
4. Andhra bank

My advice for you is you can get the education loan in the Andhra and Indian bank because thus bank only offers the education loan at lower interest when compared to the other government banks

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?