17th June 2019, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank will offer Education Loan to study MBBS course against Partnership Property?

Sir, I have my family’s property. I am running that property. But 30% of this property is belongs to my cousin and we both are the owner of this property. I would like to get an education loan for my further education. I want to do MBBS course. For this the bank give me loan by this property?

19th June 2019, 03:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank will offer Education Loan to study MBBS course against Partnership Property?

List of some of the Banks which will offer Education Loan to study MBBS course against Partnership Property are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Axis Bank
Punjab National Bank
Allahabad Bank
UCO Bank
Bank of India
Central Bank of India
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
HSBC Bank
IDBI Bank
19th June 2019, 10:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank will offer Education Loan to study MBBS course against Partnership Property?

Mostly all public sector, private sector and foreign banks offers an Education Loan to study MBBS course against Partnership Property. Collateral security can be in the form of land/building/public sector bonds/NSC/KVP/Banks Terms Depot etc. in the name of students/parents/guarantor with suitable margin.

You can contact at any nearest bank branch for application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?