22nd August 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Benefits to apply for Special Scholarship Scheme Ishan Uday for NER 2019?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Special Scholarship Scheme Ishan Uday for NER 2019. I don’t know anything about this scholarship. I just want to know what benefits I will get if I apply for this scholarship. Please tell me about the benefits immediately.

26th August 2019, 01:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits to apply for Special Scholarship Scheme Ishan Uday for NER 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I want to apply for Special Scholarship Scheme Ishan Uday for NER 2019. I don’t know anything about this scholarship. I just want to know what benefits I will get if I apply for this scholarship. Please tell me about the benefits immediately.

Benefits available for the selected students under the Special Scholarship Scheme Ishan Uday for NER are given below:

About 10,000 students are selected for the fresh scholarships every year

Short listed scholars (general degree courses) are awarded with Rs 5,400 per month

Short listed scholars (technical and professional courses including medical and paramedical) are awarded with Rs 7,800 per month

Students who are pursuing the degree course through open universities are not eligible to apply for the scholarship

University Grants Commission website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?