22nd August 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Special Scholarship Scheme Ishan Uday for NER 2019?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the requirements for applying Special Scholarship Scheme Ishan Uday for NER 2019. I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the requirements. Please let me know about the requirements asap.

26th August 2019, 12:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Special Scholarship Scheme Ishan Uday for NER 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know about the requirements for applying Special Scholarship Scheme Ishan Uday for NER 2019. I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the requirements. Please let me know about the requirements asap.

The requirements to apply for the Special Scholarship Scheme Ishan Uday for NER 2019 are given below:

>> Students from North Eastern Region (north east states)

>> Students who have passed Class XII or its equivalent examination from a school situated within North Eastern Region through any recognized Board like CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, etc.

>> Students must have secured admission to the general degree course or professional course or technical course, including medical and paramedical courses in a recognized college or university

>> Income of the parents of the student should not be more than Rs 4.5 Lakhs per year

>> Only students studying in the first year of the undergraduate degree are only eligible

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?