1st March 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying in The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship?

Hello Sir, my daughter wants to apply for The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship. I don’t know what benefits she will get if she apply in this scholarship as she is studying BTech right now. So, I just want to know about the benefits of applying in this type of scholarship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

3rd March 2019, 12:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying in The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my daughter wants to apply for The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship. I don’t know what benefits she will get if she apply in this scholarship as she is studying BTech right now. So, I just want to know about the benefits of applying in this type of scholarship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Students can get the following benefits in The Adobe Research Women in Technology Scholarship:

>> Students can get $10,000 award paid once

>> Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year

>> Students can get an opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe

>> An Adobe Research mentor

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?