26th February 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mahabir Prasad Singh Foundation Scholarship?

Hello Sir, I came to know that Mahabir Prasad Singh Foundation Scholarship is published. I want to apply in this scholarship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Please let me know immediately.

3rd March 2019, 12:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mahabir Prasad Singh Foundation Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I came to know that Mahabir Prasad Singh Foundation Scholarship is published. I want to apply in this scholarship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Please let me know immediately.

Meritorious and deserving Indian students who are studying their graduate or postgraduate studies in Medicine, Engineering or Modern Science are eligible to apply for the Mahabir Prasad Singh Foundation Scholarship. Students must have excellent academic records and should have financial difficulties are preferred for the Mahabir Prasad Singh Foundation Scholarship. The Mahabir Prasad Singh Foundation Scholarship is organized by Mahabir Prasad Singh Foundation for Education and Research.
3rd March 2019, 09:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mahabir Prasad Singh Foundation Scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for Mahabir Prasad Singh Foundation Scholarship:

Students must be desiring to follow a Science, Engineering or medical course in an Indian institution.

Students must have financial difficulty.

Students must have excellent academic qualification.

All the certificates and documents should be prepared at the time of interviewing students.

Those students are eligible to apply who do not have financial means to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?