12th June 2019, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying in Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship?

Hello Sir, my daughter wants to apply for Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship. I don’t know what benefits she will get if she apply in this scholarship as she is studying MA right now. So, I just want to know about the benefits of applying in this type of scholarship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

13th June 2019, 05:57 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying in Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship?

The Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship is given to the candidates who have excellent academic records and are pursuing their masters but are willing to pursue Ph.D in near future.

The Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship pays half of the scholarship amount towards your college fee while the other half is given to you as loan an annual service charge of 5%.

You would need to repay the loan amount within five years which will start after six months after the study period funded by the Aga Khan Foundation.

You can refer to the website https://www.akdn.org/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?