2nd July 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for BML Munjal University BTech Scholarship?

I am planning to applying in BML Munjal University BTech Scholarship of this year. But before that I want to know about the benefits of applying in this kind of scholarship. Can anyone of you tell me about the benefits?

6th July 2019, 11:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for BML Munjal University BTech Scholarship?

Benefits of applying for BML Munjal University BTech Scholarship is that if you are selected for the scholarship, you will get scholarship as tuition fee waiver and accommodation based on your JEE percentile (JEE 1 & JEE 2) / JEE ranking – which ever is the best of the two.

You should visit the official website link given below for details;
https://www.bml.edu.in/courses/b-tec...rship-details/
7th July 2019, 12:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am planning to applying in BML Munjal University BTech Scholarship of this year. But before that I want to know about the benefits of applying in this kind of scholarship. Can anyone of you tell me about the benefits?

Students can get 10% tuition fee waiver to 100% tuition fee waiver through BML Munjal University BTech scholarships. They can also get up to 50% concession in accommodation expenses to 100% concession in accommodation expenses through BML Munjal University BTech scholarships. The above mentioned benefits are offered to the students on the basis of JEE Percentile (JEE 1 & JEE 2) or JEE Ranking. The BML Munjal University also offers the BTech scholarships on the basis of IB Score.
7th July 2019, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are looking for a scholarship for your BTech course then BML Munjal University scholarship is a good choice for you. Just make sure you have got an excellent JEE Main score. Those who have a score of more than 95 percentile can get a full waiver of tuition fee and accommodation.

The fee waiver is offered according to your score in the JEE Main. It means you will get a full scholarship or partial scholarship for your studies according to your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?