2nd July 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BML Munjal University BTech Scholarship?

I want to apply in BML Munjal University BTech Scholarship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

6th July 2019, 10:38 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BML Munjal University BTech Scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for BML Munjal University BTech Scholarship;

You should be enrolled in 1st year BTech programs offered at the BML Munjal University.

You must have to maintain a CGPA above 7.0.

You must have to maintain above 80% attendance.

More information is available on;
https://www.bml.edu.in/courses/b-tec...rship-details/
6th July 2019, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for BML Munjal University B.Tech Scholarship is mentioned below:-

—> Candidates who apply for admission to BTech programme at BML Munjal University are eligible to apply.

The last date to apply for BML Munjal University B.Tech Scholarship is 22nd July 2019.
7th July 2019, 12:49 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply in BML Munjal University BTech Scholarship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

Students who are applying for the admission to the BTech course in the BML Munjal University are eligible to apply for the BML Munjal University BTech Scholarships.
Students should have passed JEE – Mains and Advanced examinations are eligible to apply for the BML Munjal University BTech Scholarships.
Students can get the benefits based on JEE Percentile or JEE Ranking under BML Munjal University BTech Scholarships.
7th July 2019, 02:44 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria:

1. This scholarship is applicable for all Under Graduate Programs offered at the University.

2. There is no change in Eligibility criteria and Admission Process remains the same for all students
7th July 2019, 07:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Scholarship at BML Munjal University is provided on the basis of your score in exams like JEE or your class 12th marks in board exams, if you are looking for admission in BTech degree course. Those who have an excellent score can get full scholarship for their tuition fee and accomodation.

Hence, the better your score in JEE Main the better will be your scholarship to study BTech at BML Munjal University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?