17th February 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for CLP India Scholarship Scheme?

Hi friends, I am going to apply in CLP India Scholarship Scheme. But I don’t know that what benefits I will get if I apply in this scholarship program. Kindly let me know about the benefits of applying in this scholarship program. Thank you!

21st February 2019, 09:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for CLP India Scholarship Scheme?

Benefits of applying for CLP India Scholarship Scheme;

Scholarship Amount Benefits of CLP India Scholarship Scheme are as follows.
Class 10th, 11th and 12th - Fellowship allowance up to Rs. 6000/-

Vocational Courses, Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Courses - Fellowship allowance up to Rs. 18,000/-

Last edited by ppsahu; 22nd February 2019 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Remove *
21st February 2019, 11:04 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Benefits of applying for CLP India Scholarship Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am going to apply in CLP India Scholarship Scheme. But I don’t know that what benefits I will get if I apply in this scholarship program. Kindly let me know about the benefits of applying in this scholarship program. Thank you!
Students can get the following benefits for applying to the CLP India Scholarship Scheme:

10th, 11th and 12th – Total Annual CY amount – up to Rs 6,000 (6,000 Single installment)

All vocational, graduation and post graduation courses – up to Rs 18,000 (9,000 in two installments)

Apart from this, top 20% of the total numbers of eligible students at each location can get special incentives. Eligibility for the special incentives are decided on the basis of marks obtained in their yearly final examinations declared between January to September, 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?