17th February 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for CLP India Scholarship Scheme?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in CLP India Scholarship Scheme. I have completed my 12th and secured admission for BTech course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship programme. Please tell me immediately.

21st February 2019, 09:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CLP India Scholarship Scheme?

Eligibility to apply for CLP India Scholarship Scheme:

Only girl candidates are eligible to apply for CLP India Scholarship Scheme.

Applicants must be from community catchment areas including the zone of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Rajasthan.

Applicants must be a studying student of 10th to 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation, Diploma, ITI, Vocational training.

Applicant must score 50% and above marks in their previous academic annual exam.

The scholarship applicant family should not own an Air-conditioner, Four wheelers or LED TV.

Last edited by ppsahu; 22nd February 2019 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Remove *
22nd February 2019, 11:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CLP India Scholarship Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in CLP India Scholarship Scheme. I have completed my 12th and secured admission for BTech course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship programme. Please tell me immediately.
Eligibility to apply for the CLP India Scholarship Scheme is given below:

>> Students must be from community catchment areas around all CLP India RE Assets business locations (Tamilnadu, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Rajasthan)

>> Students should have secured admission and pursue their study in 10th to 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, Vocational Training, ITI, Diploma

>> Students’ family should not own an Air conditioner, Four wheelers or LED TV
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?