23rd September 2019, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for an education loan in South Indian Bank Limited for BTech aspirant?

My parents want to apply for an education loan for me so that I can get admission and study BTech course. They are suggesting me to apply for an education loan in South Indian Bank Limited. But I am not interested to apply for an education loan in this Bank. I just want to know about the benefits of applying an education loan in this bank?

26th September 2019, 05:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for an education loan in South Indian Bank Limited for BTech aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My parents want to apply for an education loan for me so that I can get admission and study BTech course. They are suggesting me to apply for an education loan in South Indian Bank Limited. But I am not interested to apply for an education loan in this Bank. I just want to know about the benefits of applying an education loan in this bank?

Benefits of applying for an education loan in the South Indian Bank Limited are given below:

>> Students can get an education loan up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies in abroad countries

>> There is no margin required for an education loan up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies abroad

>> Attractive rate of interest

>> Repayment period – 15 years (maximum)

>> Moratorium period – Course period + 1 year

>> No processing fee or prepayment charges

>> Top up loans allowed

>> Applicable to Indian Nationals and NRI with Indian Passport

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?