23rd September 2019, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under an education loan in RBL Bank Limited?

Hello everyone, I would like to know how much maximum amount I can get if I apply for an education loan in RBL Bank Limited? I want to do BBA(H) through this education loan of RBL Bank Limited.

26th September 2019, 02:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under an education loan in RBL Bank Limited?

The maximum amount that you can get from RBL Bank Limited for pursuing your higher studies in India is Rs. 10 lakhs and for studies in Abroad, it is Rs. 20 lakhs. You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan in RBL Bank Limited. The moratorium period under RBL Bank Limited Education Loan Scheme is course period plus one year or six months after getting a job, whichever is earlier.
26th September 2019, 05:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under an education loan in RBL Bank Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know how much maximum amount I can get if I apply for an education loan in RBL Bank Limited? I want to do BBA(H) through this education loan of RBL Bank Limited.

The maximum loan amount to get under an education loan in the RBL Bank Limited is given below:

For studies in India – Rs 10 Lakhs

For studies abroad – Rs 20 Lakhs

Students can find the details in the RBL Bank Limited website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?